Any RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» AutoCAD 2010 [64-Bit] - English
Street dogs.rp EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm by oktoakli

» Microsoft Access 2010 Free Trial Product Key
Street dogs.rp EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 am by oktoakli

» Germain Petit Damico Nu
Street dogs.rp EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 pm by oktoakli

» Camera Obscura-I Love My Jean Mp3
Street dogs.rp EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:33 pm by oktoakli

» L\'Automobile Magazine N800 - Janvier 2013
Street dogs.rp EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 pm by oktoakli

» well,I've been wondering about something...
Street dogs.rp EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 am by AbsoluteSilence1313

» Are you going to be away for a bit or you've come back? Post it here!
Street dogs.rp EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am by Trickster Zorua

» Valley of the wolves
Street dogs.rp EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm by AbsoluteSilence1313

» My own Game Radio Show! 8D (the Gamers' Talk Channel)
Street dogs.rp EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm by Trickster Zorua

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Street dogs.rp

Go down

Street dogs.rp Empty Street dogs.rp

Post by AbsoluteSilence1313 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:59 am

intro:
Welcome in Broken Wing City,where giant buildings and shops are located. A city where lots of people in fancy suits go to work and where tourists and other people do their shopping or sit on a terrace enjoying some coffee or nice diner. Where people,especially tourists, are buying all loads of crap they don't really need. The markets are filled with people,but not only humans roam these streets. In fact they don't realize what goes on on the streets.

The streets isn't just a playground for everyone,it's where the strong survive and the weak will simply die,either of hunger or being killed by others. That's the mere reality of the dogs who roam the streets. Some were born on these streets,some abandoned and some just left their old place and decided on their own to live in the streets. The dogs that need to fight for their food,sometimes against humans but most of the time against their own species. These dogs live in groups/groups to support one another,so they have a bigger shot at survival. However you can't just have every dog in your group/pack,then the chances would be reduced and of course you'll need to fight for your food in this situation. Because nothing will be given just like that. To put it in other words,the dogs fight because they either try to protect their territories,obtain food or simply revenge. In this life you'll make allies but also many enemies,more enemies then allies to be honest. This is a battle to survive and it'll last till you take your last breath.

Rules:
I will allow swearing and gore....but..leave sex out of this rp. Furthermore you can't let your char die too fast,so the other characters can develop a bond with your char. That way they'll have a reason to mourn and that way the rp will be better.I prefer active people and also think it would be best if you keep in mind that there is goingt to be gore,I don't care how old you are as long as you aren't like under the 13 years old..maybe even a little older it depends on how well you can take gore and such.If you aren't rping in a while(talking about a week)and you're putting the rp on hold.I'll have to make your char die or something...we'll sort of rp around it...If this had happened you'll need to contact me if you want to be back.(there will be more rules)
(and open at last)
AbsoluteSilence1313
AbsoluteSilence1313
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Female Aries Pig Posts : 138

http://dreslabet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down