Any RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» AutoCAD 2010 [64-Bit] - English
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm by oktoakli

» Microsoft Access 2010 Free Trial Product Key
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 am by oktoakli

» Germain Petit Damico Nu
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 pm by oktoakli

» Camera Obscura-I Love My Jean Mp3
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:33 pm by oktoakli

» L\'Automobile Magazine N800 - Janvier 2013
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 pm by oktoakli

» well,I've been wondering about something...
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 am by AbsoluteSilence1313

» Are you going to be away for a bit or you've come back? Post it here!
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am by Trickster Zorua

» Valley of the wolves
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm by AbsoluteSilence1313

» My own Game Radio Show! 8D (the Gamers' Talk Channel)
Future...with Magic - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm by Trickster Zorua

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Future...with Magic

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Future...with Magic - Page 3 Empty Re: Future...with Magic

Post by FoolishNoob1337 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 pm

"yes! she was nice to me!" Arthur said not really wanting to talk about it "...her name was blu...whats yours?" he asked with a sigh
    FoolishNoob1337
    FoolishNoob1337
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Male Scorpio Dog Posts : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/foolishnoob1337

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Hoshiboshi frowned slightly hearing that seeing his reaction figuring the dragon the human he was talking about must have bee dead... She saw he didn't wish to talk about that any farther, she wasn't going to bother him anymore about the subject. "Hoshiboshi," Hoshiboshi said quietly to Arthur looking away from him and down at the water as she swayed her tail calmly underneath the water, thinking this human must have been close to a dragon to feel such emotions...he couldn't hide them very well..that was for sure.

ChibiLeafeon
    ChibiLeafeon
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Female Virgo Pig Posts : 103

https://anyrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolishNoob1337 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Arthur nodded a little hearing her name ".....nice name....." he said looking at her "....my name is Arthur...nice to meet you hoshiboshi" ".....hey hoshiboshi?......why do you have fur?" he asked tilting his head a little "i-i mean...i never saw a dragon with fur before...they have scales most of the time" he explained to her
    FoolishNoob1337
    FoolishNoob1337
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:32 am

"You must see very few dragons....there are all types of dragons...but I do not know...why I have fur...I just know I'm not a dragon, at least not from Earth." Hoshiboshi explained to Arthur. "I do not know much of what I am, but I live here for now." She said to him flickering her ears a little before shesimply relaxed floating in the water now feeling nice. "How many dragons have you come across? I've seen other dragons with fur as well...some have way more fur then I do...they usually live where the weather is cold."
    ChibiLeafeon
    ChibiLeafeon
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolishNoob1337 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:46 am

Arthur blinked and sighed a little "...well...counting you.....3..." he said thinking about it, he saw another dragon before, from his fathers caught one for work...he didn't talk to it though... ".....w-wait....did you just say you're an alien?!" he asked spazzing a little
    FoolishNoob1337
    FoolishNoob1337
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm

"Basically...yes.... You haven't seen many dragons...You do not leave your nest often." Hoshiboshi said to Arthur closing her eyes listening to the waterfall near them. She knew she wasn't from this planet, she remembered when she first crashed here...it was the first thing she could remember...she didn't understand why she was left her...she didn't know what her parents said....she just know they left about a month later after she was born. She of course missed them..and wished to see others of her kind...but she didn't know how to get there.... and she believed that she herself, was too young not knowing what to do and living off into space...

Hoshiboshi just snorted at the thoughts in her head before trying to think of something else...like the human, he said he only seen three....two today and not very long ago...and one before but she was dead. It made her believe he was inexperienced with magical creatures...but at the same time she wondered....he said he met a nice dragon...did that mean he was friends with it? He seemed like he was too hurt to talk about it...so she guessed that was an possible fact.
    ChibiLeafeon
    ChibiLeafeon
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodclaw10 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Another day, Nalano woke up in complete darkness, like everyday. For that night, she decided to stay in an underground cave. The dragon slightly streched, already hitting the rooftop with the top of her wings. She grumbled something not understandable and headed for the exit of the cave. What would she do today, she asked herself, looking out slightly.
    Bloodclaw10
    Bloodclaw10
    Cub
    Cub

Female Taurus Tiger Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoluteSilence1313 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Schaduw walked back into her cave,she noticed that she's never really gone through the whole cave though,since it's a quite narrow path,she'll hit the top of her wings if she did.But..she couldn't resist and walked all the way into the cave,which was in a huge mountain.Outside you could see a waterfall by the mountain.She could easily see in the darkness of the cave.She was currious to see what's at the end of the long tunnel she was walking in.However she also had her guard up ,who knows what is lurking in the cave.
    AbsoluteSilence1313
    AbsoluteSilence1313
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Female Aries Pig Posts : 138

http://dreslabet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolishNoob1337 Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 am

Arthur grumbled a little, before he shorten his staff and put it back in his pocket, "....fine...maybe i didn't see many dragons....its not like my father would let me see them..." he looking down a little "......so you're a space dragon?" he asked looking back up at hoshinoshi tilting his head
    FoolishNoob1337
    FoolishNoob1337
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 am

"Technically...speaking, I am..." The dragon said quietly to Arthur, not saying much after that, thinking about what he said before she responded again. "Your father doesn't like dragons..? That isn't a surprise..." She said to him opening her eyes looking at him before she shifted in the water looking a little unamused by that... "Maybe you should return to him before you get hurt..." She said to him before she looked away from him before she swayed her tail around behind her and she just gently drifted in the water.
    ChibiLeafeon
    ChibiLeafeon
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolishNoob1337 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 am

Arthur frowned a little before he scratched his head a little ".....i-if i go....can we see each other again?" he asked with a sigh ".....i-i want to know more about you and your.....space dragon-ness..." he said smiling a little
    FoolishNoob1337
    FoolishNoob1337
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:25 am

"...." Hoshiboshi looked at him, he wanted to meet her again..? She was planning on moving on....but...she wasn't in a rish or anything... Also...he was curious...and he did not seem to be lying... She narrowed her eyes thinking about it for a little while in silence. "I will be here tomorrow...but do not tell anyone I am here, nor bring anyone..." Hoshiboshi said to Arthur looking over at him, she would leave if he were to betray her trust.
    ChibiLeafeon
    ChibiLeafeon
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolishNoob1337 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:45 am

Arthur blinked and smiled a little, "really?!" he said getting hyped, "awesome!" then he looked around, trying to remember where he was "...a-alright...yeah!....i'll be back tomorrow" he said looking back at hoshiboshi "a-and i wont tell anyone..." he promised her, "....w-well im gonna go....b-be back tomorrow!" he said before he started to run off, and ran back to the city and tried to get back home
    FoolishNoob1337
    FoolishNoob1337
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 am

Hoshiboshi watched in silence as Arthur walked away to return on home. She didn't move until he was long gone, though...she was wondering if she had made the right desicion....trusting a human like that.. The young dragon simply snorted thinking it was pointless....she would see tomorrow when he returned....that was if he did.

As of now, however, she should find a place near to stay. The white dragon looked around wondering where to look before she looked on over near the waterfall. "..." She hadn't noticed before...a small cave was behind it...that was a perfect spot to be...for her anyway. Hoshiboshi crawled out of the water sharking herself dry and she became a big fuzzball. She then walked over to the cave, she could get to it without having to go underneath the waterfall thankfully. That force from it could hurt her wings..she wouldn't be able to fly for days if that was the case.

There were stepping stones that lead into the entrance of the cave and Hoshiboshi flickered her tail behind her skillfully before she gracefully hopped on them before making it to the cave. "..." She looked around it, it was deep enough to get comfortable inside... Hoshiboshi looked around inside a little longer before she left the cave to retrieve the things she needed to make a bed with...since she didn't want to go looking for hay...she guessed twigs and leaves were the best choice for now.

After about an hour or so...Hoshiboshi made her a rather decent nest, for the supplies she had. She then laid on down to rest up, she was still a little tired from flying all day....though she couldn't help but feel some excitement for what was of tomorrow.
    ChibiLeafeon
    ChibiLeafeon
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodclaw10 Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:40 am

Nalano breathed in the air outside, feeling abit free again. She spread her wings, oh how she would love to just scream. Nalano jumped into the air, starting to fly. She smiled brightly. Nalano's strong wings carried her higher, always higher until she reached a point above the clouds. Nalano was so happy, she always had such a good feeling when she was flying. Nalano let out a growl of happiness, not caring if someone would hear her. Though, she flew through the clouds again, looking down. Perhaps today she would find someone her kind. Another dragon, perhaps.
    Bloodclaw10
    Bloodclaw10
    Cub
    Cub

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoluteSilence1313 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 am

Schaduw crept through the the tunnel for a long time now,she now sees a light far away."The end of the tunnel"she thought to herself..at last after such a long time.Schaduw moved faster and faster so she could finally leave that dark place,she didn't mind the darkness but she realised that she couldn't turn in that tunnel,for it was too narrow to do so.She could sense the smell of another creature,so she has her guard up,she knows something is near.

After she made it out of the tunnel,she spread her wings,able to move them now due to the tunnel being narrow and all.She looked around wondering if the creature is near..."maybe it's best to avoid it" she said,as she started flying through the sky carefully,so she doesn't get spotted easily.The wind flowing through her hair,as she tries to find the opening of her hiding spot..But then she sees it...another dragon..It's like this place is filled with them now...will this other dragon be on the side of the humans?..is she a threat?
    AbsoluteSilence1313
    AbsoluteSilence1313
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodclaw10 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 am

Nalano flew wave-like. Up and down and up and down. She was just so happy. Nalano's strong senses told her something, or perhaps someone, was nearby. Nalano frowned, slashing her tail through the air angrily. She hated it when there was someone behind her and she didn't know what or who. Nalano tried to fly abit faster, flying into the clouds once again. Nalano tried to look back, though not even she herself saw something now through these clouds.
    Bloodclaw10
    Bloodclaw10
    Cub
    Cub

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoluteSilence1313 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:42 am

Flying through the air,she saw the dragon disappear in the clouds.did the dragon see her?Schaduw knows that if this dragon saw her and was on the side of the humans she'd be in trouble.So she decided to try to track down this dragon and moved into the clouds as well.

After for flying for what felt like..forever.Schaduw decided to fly to the cave,she needed to rest a little. She felt tired due to the flying around. Schaduw flew through the sky with caution.She didn't want to get spotted by anyone. She landed,with her mighty black claws,in front of the cave enterence and went inside. She curled up and went to sleep,waiting for the moring to come.That's when she'll leave this place.
    AbsoluteSilence1313
    AbsoluteSilence1313
    Co. Admin
    Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3